Street Photography - Our Country, Our People


Capturing the essence of a scene and more specifically a person is not always an easy thing to do. This photo was taken on the Brian Lara Promenade in Port of Spain, Trinidad. 

 The main subject was really just the side show, as I was there to photograph the winners of the Junior Calypso Monarch 2017 as they performed their winning songs. 

My eyes caught this beautiful lady as she enjoyed the music.

Maybe she was a returning resident of Trinidad and Tobago or even a just a visitor to our country for the Carnival season. Perhaps I will meet her one day and she will tell me her story. But for now I am left to guess at the meaning of the two nations flags. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wedding Details

Trini Events - Decibel

Hindu Weddings